Peak Campus has teamed up with Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. to provide you with the opportunity to participate in an insurance program designed especially for Peak residents.
For $15 per month, this plan offers personal liability coverage as well as broad personal property coverage that will not only satisfy your lease requirement but also includes protection for your personal valuables.
What is covered?
- No deductible
- Up to $100,000 of coverage per occurrence
- Coverage for damage to occupied premises caused by fire, water, smoke or explosion for which you are held liable
- Coverage for 3rd party bodily injury for which you are held liable
- NO additional credit or background check needed
- Medical payments to others up to $1,000 for any occurrence
- Satisfies the insurance requirement under your lease contract
- If you would like to read the liability policy click here
- $25 deductible per claim
- $4,000 limit per eligible claim
- No limitation on electronics: smartphones, laptops, tablets, computers, video consoles, headphones, cameras and more!
- Theft and accidental breakage automatically included
- Provides the replacement cost value of covered property
- Worldwide protection, regardless of where you reside or travel to
- Bikes, jewelry, musical instruments protected up to $2,000 each
- If you would like to read the personal property policy click here
How do I file a claim?
- Liability claims should be filed by downloading this form and emailing it to CIFNOL@ffic.com or faxing to 800-511-3720
- Report any burglary or theft to the police immediately. Ask for a copy of their report.
- Protect any damaged property from further damage - Do not dispose of it until your claim has been processed.
- Take pictures of any damaged property.
- Gather all of your receipts, credit card statements or other proofs of purchase or ownership for each damaged or stolen item.
- Then simply file your claim online at www.CollegeStudentInsurance.com. Use Policy # PX46-PW7R to log in. Please contact your property manager for the password.
Your completed claim will be processed as quickly as possible. Please allow up to 30 days for processing. If you encounter any problems in processing your claim, please email us for an immediate resolution.
Who is eligible for coverage?
All student residents are eligible for the Peak Protection Plan.
When does my policy start?
If you select the Peak Protection Plan prior to moving in, your coverage will begin on move-in day. If you select the Peak Protection Plan after move-in and at any point during your lease term, coverage will begin the first day of the month following you signing an updated Insurance Addendum. All selections and forms will be completed at your property’s leasing office.
Please click here to see more information about this valuable program. This program is administered by Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. and can answer any additional questions you may have. Please contact them at (888) 411-4911 and identity yourself as a Peak resident.